Google Analytics

Analytics

Google Analytics is ideal for business owners and webmasters. Of course, people who simply partake in websites like blogs could benefit in it, but it’s not entirely profitable. It’s helpful for tracing just what, exactly, visitors like about the website based on what they are looking for – colored photographs versus black/white – and in which state/country the visitor comes from as well as which pages they most often look at. It is always useful to know what your customers/visitors enjoy most out of your website so you can focus more on that aspect of your website.

After seeing the site, and knowing about this offer from Google, I feel like I wish that I had it beforehand when I was actually more into website making than anything else. It would have been useful back then so I know what visitors focus on when I was making the website, but I have long since given up on that hobby. Still, I could always just use Google Analytics in the current blog we’re doing or anywhere else I feel like. So far I simply placed one into blogspot.com.

Comments (0)